Monday, October 7, 2013

When in the course of human events...

Let it be resolved that on this day, October 7, 2013, I, Allysa Suzanne Fite pledge to write on this blog at least once per month for the next year.

I am terribly at this blogging thing, mostly because like most of my hobbies, I have little time for it. But in doing away with my facebook for the time being, I feel the need to journal the events of our life somehow... so back to blogging it is. I am planning to be better, and one can only hope that I can pull it off.

I have very few readers, but that's ok. It will be a fun experiment to see who spies on us when we have exciting news to share in the (hopefully) near future. :-)

Oh- and here's a silly picture of our awesome kid! 2 and potty trained! That should be my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment